List:       bacula-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-devel] [Bacula-announce] Beta Release 11.3.2
From:       Eric Bollengier via Bacula-devel <bacula-devel () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2022-03-28 6:32:26

Hello Dan,

On 3/26/22 02:27, Dan Langille wrote:

> Dan Langille wrote on 3/25/22 9:16 PM:
>> Eric Bollengier via Bacula-announce wrote on 3/24/22 1:50 PM:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We are pleased to announce the first BETA release of the next major Bacula
>>> version 11.3.2 to both the Bacula website (www.bacula.org) and to SourceForge.
>>>

>> Now might be the time to add 11.3 to https://regress.bacula.org/viewProjects.php
>>
>> I've just updated my test hosts to run 11.3 regression testing.
>
> Oh, wait, they are showing up:
>
> https://regress.bacula.org/index.php?project=Bacula-11.0&date=2022-03-25
>
> Perhaps adding 11.3 is not needed. I hope those failure tests are helpful.

It's not very urgent, we don't run so many tests, but something seems broken
with our CDASH, I don't see the output of the tests in the console.

On your specific side, I think that you need to create a ./config from the
prototype.conf file and run few tests to see if they are correct. I'm seeing
the following error on plenty of your tests

  .: cannot open ./config: No such file or directory

Your help is very appreciated.

Best Regards,
Eric