List:       bacula-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bacula-devel] 3.0.1 configure issue
From:       Phil Stracchino <alaric () metrocast ! net>
Date:       2009-05-12 3:13:54

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> It might be just me, but ....  shouldn't configuring with
> --enable-client-only automatically disable dird/stored?
>
> This is on an OpenBSD client, the first Unix machine I've tried a
> client-only 3.0.x build on.

Further to this:  Just for information, it appears Bacula 3.0.1 will not
compile, either statically or dynamically, on OpenBSD 3.6.

I don't know that this is necessarily a problem, considering that
OpenBSD 4.5 was just released.  It's just for information.

(The OpenBSD 3.6 machine is one I haven't gotten around to reinstalling
yet, in my current process of upgrading and/or reinstalling all my Unix
machines.  Yes, I know, I should have gotten it upgraded a long time
ago...  but this is the first time in about seven years I've had extra
hardware to be able to do upgrades.)

  alaric@caerllewys.net   alaric@metrocast.net   phil@co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.