List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    just a warning about RAWHIDE...
From:       "Designer 7" <designer_7 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1998-12-31 3:36:37

Hey... just wanted to drop a line...

The current latest net-tools and modutils RPMS totally broke my system
running RH5.2/Alpha w/ 2.1.131ac11. The rpm upgrade went fine, but
kernel modules stop loading, and ifconfig had problems loading dynamic
libraries even though ldd said everything was good.

Anyways, I'm sure everyone knows RAWHIDE stuff is "RAW"... but just
incase you were thinking of trying those two RPMs... beware... that's
all... hey, if it worked for you, please let me know...