List:       autoconf
Subject:    Video "Introduction to the Autotools"
From:       "David A. Wheeler" <dwheeler () dwheeler ! com>
Date:       2012-03-10 19:03:04

FYI: I've posted a video called "Introduction to the Autotools", here:
  http://www.dwheeler.com/autotools/

If there's a significant error in it, please let me know!  And if you know =
someone who wants a basic intro, please point them to it.

The video is primarily released under the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license=
 in the patent-free "webm" format (though it's also available via youtube).=
  I used only FLOSS tools to make the video.

--- David A. Wheeler