List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Notepad++v6.3
From:       "Davin, Michael Y" <Michael.Y.Davin () boeing ! com>
Date:       2016-07-01 6:53:52

Hello,
I am presently using Notepad++v6.3.
I really like this notepad versus the MS Notepad, work pad or MSword.
I want to utilize the spell check. But when I try to use it.
It gives me error I need to install Aspell.
However after download of Aspell 0.50.3 exe, it will not install, says cann=
ot find file.
I am running windows 7 enterprise.
I have downloaded  Notepad++v6.9.2. Not yet installed.
Does this version have all files needed for spellcheck?

          Thanks,
          Michael Y. Davin
          787 QUALITY

[787 Signature Picture]