List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Dictionaries missing... relative path??
From:       Lawrence Weathers <docweathers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-06-18 15:37:58

I've installed the latest version Aspell dictionary to C:\Program Files
(x86)\Notepad++\plugins\Aspell\dict and I can see that they are actually
there,   But it doesn't work. I get the message that the dictionaries are
not installed and that I should change the relative path to ..\Aspell\bin.

How do I change the relative path? I'm running Windows 10/64

Thanks

Larry

Lawrence Weathers, Ph.D.
Pottery <http://www.tinyurl.com/pots-lrw>, Welded Art