List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Problems with a relative path to an aspell dll
From:       Keith Purtell <keithpurtell () keithpurtell ! com>
Date:       2011-08-19 17:18:39

Since I'm using Aspell as a feature added to Notepad++, I first went to
their forum with this question. Unfortunately, their forum is
malfunctioning and will not load.

Aspell and Notepad++ are both inside my Programs folder (I'm using
Windows XP Pro SP3). To use the Spell Check option, Notepad++ requires
that I insert a relative path to the aspell-15.dll in the Aspell folder.
I've add the following path, but each time I attempt a spell check, I
get a message from Notepad++ telling me to add the path....

..\Aspell\bin\aspell-15.dll

- Keith