List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] aspell ignore =?utf-8?b?5rGJ5a2X?=
From:       trideceth12 () msn ! com
Date:       2011-02-21 9:58:55

Hello all!

I understand there is no aspell support for Chinese, but is there a way
to simply ignore all Chinese characters? Perhaps just ignore all Unicode
in the range that represents Chinese Characters???

I like the check spelling as you type function, but the red line under
every line when I type Chinese is very annoying.

Thanks,

Jake