List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] installing aspell - w/limited access?
From:       Donovan Walker <donovan.walker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-16 19:16:52

Hello, New to this (of course) I'm trying to install aspell on a 1and1
shared account.

I have shell access and can compile aspell but I don't have the
ability to modify anything above the htdocs directory.

I need it for use with php running from web requests (specifically fck)

Can anyone give me some pointers? What do I need to do? I'm a good
programmer, but have little experience with sysadmin/make/build
(java/php etc has been my gig)

Donovan