List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell-Bengali Personal word list
From:       punam roykarmokar <moon.kgec () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-08 7:02:12

Hi,
Thanks a lot. Actually I don't have Myspell installed. Ok, I am installing
it. But, if I create personal Bengali word list, will the gedit
automatically include it, after the mentioned configuretion? If, yes ok..
But, if, no then what I have to do. Actually , I am novice in this field.
So, this is asked. I am struggling to  get the correct result.

And , I am getting this message "Sorry "create/merge personal" is currently
unimplemented" while creating the dictionary. What should I do? any change
in system needed?

Thanks,