List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] How can I prevent aspell from altering the cursor size in the calling application?
From:       Doug Nelson <dnelson () neweralife ! com>
Date:       2008-10-03 15:29:50

Aspell sets the cursor size to small before returning control back to
the application that called it.

When my dos application calls aspell, whether my application has a
small, medium or large cursor, aspell uses a large (block) cursor (which
is fine).  However, when aspell returns control back to my calling
application, it always sets the cursor to small instead of the size that
it was before the call to aspell.  Does anyone know how to prevent this?
------
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may \
be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the \
intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and \
we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original \
message from your mail system.