List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Cab the aspell colors be changed?
From:       Doug Nelson <dnelson () neweralife ! com>
Date:       2008-09-19 12:37:52

Does anyone know if the aspell colors can be changed, and if so, how?
The colors seem to be locked into colors 0 (background) and 7
(foreground).  I am launching aspell from within another application
that needs colors 0 and 7 to be very similar and so the aspell
presentation is not very readable. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.   I could change the RBG value of color 7 (if I knew how)
before calling aspell, and that would be fine as long as I could then
change it back to its original value after control returns to the
calling application.
------
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may \
be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the \
intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and \
we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original \
message from your mail system.