List:       aspell-user
Subject:    RE: [Aspell-user] Integrate aspell with PHP
From:       "Pankil Shah" <pankil_shah () persistent ! co ! in>
Date:       2008-05-21 5:55:02

I think both are similar (as seen in link), but in order to build aspell
using DSO aspell may be needed to be built by apxs tool
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/programs/apxs.html)

Also more on DSO can be found at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/dso.html
It also states that a DSO compatible with Apache needs to symbol from Apache
core. Also such DSO is loaded by mod_so.so instead of ld.so (as in UNIX).

I am not expert in such systems, so please bear with me. This is all I can
help.

Let me know if more clarification is required.

Regards,
Pankil Shah