List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Can aspell be made to accept hyphenated words in dicts?
From:       "Florian v. Savigny" <lorian () fsavigny ! de>
Date:       2008-05-20 17:07:59

I've got another question ... since I am experimenting with sharing
personal dicts between applications, I am updating the personal user
dictionary "from outside". After doing so, however, aspell has let me
know that the character "-" is illegal in dictionaries ...

The design choice is probably sane (since hyphenated words aren't
really atomic entities), but can this be changed (I fear not)?

Best regards,
Florian