List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Using aspell
From:       "Veronika Lenzi" <veronika.lenzi () alcatel ! com>
Date:       2006-03-02 19:31:46

I have taken over the maintenance of a perl script written by a previous
developer which calls aspell.

In running the perl script which executes aspell I am getting the following
error:
Ld.so.1: aspell: fatal: relocation error: file aspell: synbol
__1cHacommonECERR_: reference symbol not found

I've never used aspell before and don't know what this error is or what I
need to do to correct it.  From java files, we create htm files using
software called 'rsm', the htm is passed to the perl script which then calls
aspell to perform the spell check.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Veronika