List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Skipping latex command?
From:       "Joseph Turian" <turian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-24 5:39:23

I have a latex command "\ignore" defined, which is essentially
comments out the text within:
\ignore{
foo
}

I also have a command \note. I don't want either of these spell-checked.
I invoked aspell as follows:
aspell -t check --add-tex-command="ignore p" --add-tex-command="note p" foo.tex

It seems to skip some of the \ignores and \notes, but sometimes it
doesn't. I'm not sure why it skips some blocks and not others. How can
I get aspell to skip them?

Thanks,
   Joseph

--