List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] 0.60.4 win32 fails due to '+' symbol
From:       Seamus _ <unix.one () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-28 13:54:40

I've done a build of the 0.60.4 code on win32, it seems to work well except
for the following case. Running 'aspell -a' and typing the + symbol at the
begining of a newline causes the following output:

------
c:\aspell\bin>aspell -a
WARNING: Unable to enter Nroff mode: /Aspell/data/ccpp.amf:1: Expecting
"mode" key.
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.60.4)
+
Unhandled Error: /Aspell/data/ccpp.amf:1: Expecting "mode" key.

way.
------

Whereas the + showing up mid line is ok.

I was using 0.50.3 on Win32 (binary release from
aspell.net/win32<http://aspell.net/win32>)
which doesn't fail, it just returns a blank line.

Anyone see same on other platforms or have any suggestions?

Thanks, James