List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Error in installation
From:       Abhishek J Ratani <ARatani () odu ! edu>
Date:       2005-02-25 0:34:44

Hey,

I tried to install Aspell and it installed successfully. However, after the
installation I got this error while trying to run the program,

./aspell: relocation error: ./aspell: undefined symbol:
aerror_identical_option

Do you have any ideas why the symbol wasn't included in the final binary?
It is being installed on linux? Also, I tried to install it in my other
linux system and it installed great and worked too.

I tried to use the option,

./configure --disable-curses

And it still gave me the same error?

Thanks in advance for your help