List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Problems in using the DLL
From:       Thallam Raghu Prasad <RaghuPT () niit ! com>
Date:       2005-02-14 13:45:52

Dear All,

	That was a wonderful thing to see new aspell
	version aspell-0.60-vc-20041101.zip for Windows.
	I could successfully compile after minimal changes
	made to the source in vector.hpp by adding "typename"
	keyword,  this was because I opened in MS Visual Studio .NET,
	when I try with MS Visual Studion 6.0 apart from warnings
	I don't see any errors.

	Platform: Windows 2000 professional.
	I tried to register the .dll for further usage but I get the
following error

	..\..\Debug\Aspell6Dynamic.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer

	entry point was not found.

	DllRegisterServer may not be exported, or a corrupt version of
	..\..\Debug\Aspell6Dynamic.dll may be in memory. consider using
	PView to detect and remove it.

	I tried the same on Windows XP, it says more or less same and also
says
	Invalid COM Component.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,