List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] gaspell
From:       genick <genick () scc ! net>
Date:       2004-04-21 15:06:48

Hi,

I am trying to use gaspell with aspell on fedora 1.9.
I was able to install gaspell with manual copy of the
supporting libraries and than make functional on redhat9.
But when I am using/installing gaspell now (fedora1.9)
I get error on not compatible format.
The aspell is working fine.

any help will be appreciated.

If  someone will produce a rpm file with statically link gaspell
or gaspell that can be compiled on on vanilla Fedora (prefered on 1.9 or
better)
I will pay 50 dollars.

Genick
genick_bar_meir@hotmail.com