List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Recommendation for a Word Grabbing tool?
From:       Kevin Atkinson <kevina () gnu ! org>
Date:       2004-04-21 5:12:02

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Daniel Yacob wrote:

> I working on building up a word list and am hoping someone can recommen=
> a tool that can read thru a list of files (or urls), grab words and
> add new ones to the list.  If the tool can also exclude derivations, al=
> the better.

Yes I can.  See http://borel.slu.edu/crubadan/index.html:

  This page contains a description of my web crawling software An =

  Cr=FAbad=E1n. I've written this page for researchers in natural languag=
e =

  processing (NLP) interested in corpus development ... In short, the goa=
l =

  of the software is the automatic development of large text corpora for =
=

  minority languages.

-- =

http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org