List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Newbie: Cannot execute the Make
From:       Konstantinos Kafritsas <kafritsas () mac ! com>
Date:       2003-02-26 7:41:23

Hi!
I am trying to install this great application, but so far every trial
fails.
the ./configure && make always ends with these last two lines

make[1]: *** [libaspell.la] Error 1
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Any suggestions? I installed already the libtools, but it gives me the
same error. Also when I am running the .configure&&make as root, it
does not change anything.

This is my first program to be compiled, so it might be a trivial
question to you.

Thanks for your help.
Konstantin