List:       aspell-user
Subject:    RE: [Aspell-user] Personal word list update
From:       Maurice Rickard <maurice () mauricerickard ! com>
Date:       2003-02-21 20:23:15

Having tried it again, it's still not working.  The file I'm writing
looks like this:

*firstword
*secondword
*thirdword
#

and I'm calling Aspell this way:

	/path/to/file | /path/to/aspell -a --personal=/path/to/.aspell.en.pws

And I get back

	@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.50.2)

Followed by three blank lines.  Any ideas, anyone?  I'm using PHP to
do this, and I can supply code, if that helps.

Thanks!

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/