List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [pspell-help] Making PSpell and ASpell relocatable?
From:       Timmsc () aol ! com
Date:       2002-03-01 10:29:16

Back in June, I found the following message on the pspell-users list:
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=86114&forum_id=2533

It said that there were plans to make both PSpell and ASpell relocatable via
a configuration option.  I didn't see any mention of this in README file with
the source code.  So, has this feature been implemented?

Thanks,
Sean