List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [pspell-help] Possible to move libraries, word lists?
From:       Timmsc () aol ! com
Date:       2002-02-22 6:45:26

I'm writing an application under Solaris that links in PSpell/ASpell and
would like to allow anyone using it to be able to install it in any directory
of their choosing without requiring them to recompile PSpell.  Is there a
configure option (at build time) or configuration options at run time that I
can use to get this behaviour?

Currently at runtime I have tried changing the pspell-lib-dir and
word-list-path (which has gotten me closer, but not all the way to my goal).
I also changed the PSpell manager-impl.cc for grins to allow setting the
data-dir at runtime which didn't fully solve the problem (and I rather not
have to do this anyway).

Thanks for any help.

-Sean