List:       apr-dev
Subject:    arm processor versus tomcat
From:       Kusuma Pabba <kusumap () ncoretech ! com>
Date:       2008-09-15 11:47:26

Hi,
i am new to tomcat . I have installed tomcat and through online
documentation i was able to run it on my host(PC) but now i am supposed
to run it on mobilis(arm processor) .

regarding JAVA_HOME i have cvm installed on my host system i have
imported apache apache-tomcat-5.5.27.tar.gz and untarred it i got
apache-tomcat-5.5.27 directory inside bin directory i have given
JAVA_HOME=/opt/bin
export  JAVA_HOME
and then ./startup.sh
it was running
but when i gave ./shutdown.sh i got the following error
./catalina.sh: 344: /opt/bin/bin/java: not found

is this procedure correct if not how can i run it.
can anyone  please help me out...

                                               Thanks and regards

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this \
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain \
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended \
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify \
the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments \
contained in it.