List:       apr-dev
Subject:    tomcat run on my arm processor
From:       Kusuma Pabba <kusumap () ncoretech ! com>
Date:       2008-09-15 11:39:53

Hi,
i am new to tomcat . I have installed tomcat and through online
documentation i was able to run it on my host(PC) but now i am supposed
to run it on mobilis(arm processor) can anyone help me out in doing that
please.......
                                                Thanks and regards

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this \
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain \
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended \
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify \
the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments \
contained in it.