List:       apr-dev
Subject:    Re: svn commit: r396812 -
From:       Bojan Smojver <bojan () rexursive ! com>
Date:       2006-04-25 19:57:12

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 07:58 -0700, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> if you're merging a revision from trunk to a branch (or
> vice-versa for that matter)

Just occurred to me - if there is a backport from the trunk to a branch
that isn't a straight merge (i.e. the patch needs adjusting in order to
work), do I still comment it as "Merge revision...", or do I comment is
as "Backport such and such fix from trunk"?

I happen to have one such thing I'd like to commit (SQLite3 query BUSY
wait fix) and I don't want to stuff up the comments on that one...

--
Bojan