List:       applixware-redhat
Subject:    nis/yp and Applix Mail...
From:       "Phillippe Welsh; Eville" <welsh () cassens ! com>
Date:       1998-06-22 8:07:51

Hello, I am trying to make Applix Mail use my ypserver instead of the local
passwd file.  The online documentation says make a macro using ypcat.

My question; who has implemented the nis/yp (ypcat) Applix Mail hack to
get the Global list to show *all* of the known users correctly?

I am hoping that you are willing to share it with me and others in the list.

--