List:       applixware-redhat
Subject:    Re[2]: Applix-problem
From:       Richard I Tovar II <richard () vcnet ! com>
Date:       1998-06-21 3:46:38

> On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, Yusuf H B wrote:
>

> > Hi! This is yusuf here, obsulautely new user...
> >
> > Another problem is When I install ApplixWare 4.3 I got error message :
> > "Applix installed failed with followingerror from RPM:
> > rm : applix : is a directory
> > in: ./applix : cannot overwrite directory
> >
> > Get the solution and get me hail out of this.....
>
> Do you want us to wash your car as well?
>
> Hugo.

Please be nice to the guy, he said he was a new user.  We need to encourage
these "absolute new users" if Linux is ever going to go main stream.

Yusuf H B,  I think you might find reading a Linux tutorial book aimed at
absolutely new users a pleasurable and rewarding experience.  If you still have
problems after going through the basic operating system commands and practicing
a little, feel free to ask any questions you may have about Applix.  Good Luck,
and never give up!