List:       applixware-redhat
Subject:    Re: Microsoft filter
From:       Clarence Smith <csmith () redhat ! com>
Date:       1997-07-27 16:14:45

Is _all_ of your applix suite running in b & w? If so, you should check to
see what bpp your X server is running in, then switch to say 16bpp.  Most
likely you're in 8bpp, running applix and netscape at the same time :)

	     "Dogberts tech support, how may I abuse you?" - Dogbert.
Clarence Smith, Jr					csmith@redhat.com
Technical Support Engineer			     www.redhat.com/~csmith