List:       apparmor-dev
Subject:    Re: [apparmor] [Merge] lp:~cameronnemo/apparmor-profiles/pid-variable into lp:apparmor-profiles
From:       intrigeri <intrigeri () boum ! org>
Date:       2016-06-30 9:21:23

Looks good! I'm sorry nobody reviewed this earlier. Do you want to port this branch \
to the current state of the repository (that now has 16.04, and was moved to Git: \
https://code.launchpad.net/~apparmor-dev/apparmor-profiles/+git/apparmor-profiles)? \
                Otherwise let me know, and I'll try to come around it one of these \
                days.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cameronnemo/apparmor-profiles/pid-variable/+merge/261400
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of \