List:       apparmor-dev
Subject:    Re: [apparmor] [announce] apparmor-profiles git tree now live
From:       intrigeri <intrigeri () debian ! org>
Date:       2016-06-30 9:44:38

Hi,

Steve Beattie wrote (29 Jun 2016 19:08:29 GMT) :
> As promised, the apparmor-profiles git repo is now live, and the bzr
> repo will no longer be maintained (though are still available from
> launchpad). The git repo is available at:

>   https://code.launchpad.net/~apparmor-dev/apparmor-profiles/+git/apparmor-profiles

Thanks! I've started updating the documentation we have on the Debian
wiki accordingly.

I've noticed that https://launchpad.net/apparmor-profiles still points
to bzr (https://code.launchpad.net/~apparmor-dev/apparmor-profiles/master)
via "Development focus: lp:apparmor-profiles", "Browse the code" and
the "trunk" link. Is that a known issue of Launchpad's Git
integration, or something that project admins can fix?

OTOH the code tab (https://code.launchpad.net/apparmor-profiles) has
up-to-date info :)

Cheers,
--