List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] why isn't my module run ?
From:       Roland Hedberg <roland () catalogix ! se>
Date:       2003-02-19 8:41:11

Hi!

I'd like someone to shred some light on a problem I have.

I'm writing a access/authorization module. That is if no authentication
is demanded it should work as a normal access control module, but if
authentication is demanded and provided then it should use also that
information when making then access decision.

Now, when I register the module as a access_checker it is called as
such. But when I register it as a auth_checker it's never called.

Why ?
Or rather, what have I missed ?

-- Roland