List:       apache-modperl-dev
Subject:    Re: cvs commit:
From:       "Philippe M. Chiasson" <gozer () cpan ! org>
Date:       2004-02-12 23:34:02

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 18:18 -0500, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> > A few compilation problems were introduced by this one, see below.
>
> bah, I just don't see those with my compiler.

Oh, well, that's the price to pay when you are not riding the "bleeding"
edge ;-)

> I guess we need to decide what to do about warnings like these that aren't
> caught by older versions of gcc - either the remaining two of us need to
> upgrade or, well, I don't know what.

Well, for now, I don't mind being the gcc -Wall police and expose & fix
problems as I experience them. No urgent need to force a forward upgrade
for anybody.

I do suspect, though, that this error is genuinly a problem :

modperl_callback.c: In function `modperl_callback_run_handlers':
modperl_callback.c:206: warning: implicit declaration of function `MpReqPERL_SET_ENV_SRV'
modperl_callback.c:216: warning: implicit declaration of function `MpReqPERL_SET_ENV_DIR'

Looks like you created those 2 new functions and did not check in their
implementation.