List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    external module and mod_perl
From:       Dustin Tenney <tenney () pconline ! com>
Date:       1999-09-30 17:52:30

I have an external module that interfaces with a C library that I am using
in on of my mod_perl scripts.  It outputs a bunch of HTML to STDOUT.  It
works fine when run as a standard CGI.  But under mod_perl anything this
module prints out does not appear.  I have looked all over and could only
find one mention of a similar problem.  It said that Apache.pm overrides
the print built in.  If this is the case, is there anyway around this?  I
really need to be able to call these functions.  Thanks for any info.

Dustin Tenney
tenney@pconline.com
http://www.icebox.org/~tenney