List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Add a cookie in a Trans Handler....
From:       Dan Lincoln <apachenews () galaxymall ! com>
Date:       1999-04-30 15:18:31

I hhave a perl trans handler that adds a location header and then returns
REDIRECT....  I also want to add a cookie header as well...  I have tried
both headers_out->{'Set-Cookie'}= "Cookie=....; domain=....";
and
header_out('Set-Cookie' => $cookie);

where $cookie is a CGI::Cookie...

When I telnet to the server and observe the server generated headers - I
see the Location header but not the cookie header...  Is this supposed to
be the way it works?