List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    RE: A tom clancy novel!
From:       "Matthew Sergeant \(EML\)" <Matthew.Sergeant () eml ! ericsson ! se>
Date:       1999-04-30 9:04:45

	I even have 2 copies now... One at home, one at work...

	All I need now is a version for the palm pilot and I'll be set!!!
(already got the HTML4 and XML specs on there...) I could read it at home,
at work and on the way to work...

	In all seriousness, this is so far the most technically competent
book I have read on web technology and server programming, and Apache in
general. Great job Lincoln and Doug, and another thumbs up for ORA.

	Matt.