List:       apache-modperl
Subject:    Re: Problem with apache2 config file
From:       Tom Schindl <tomAtLinux () gmx ! at>
Date:       2006-04-19 8:37:45

I'd suggest moving the whole module loading into something like
conf/startupl.pl:
------------------8<------------------
#use DBI;
#use DBD::mysql;
#use CGI ':cgi-lib';
#use CGI::Cookie;
use strict;
use IO::Socket;
use Socket;
use Digest::MD5  qw(md5_hex);
use GDBM_File;
use Fcntl;
use Compress::Zlib;
use Date::Handler;
use Time::HiRes qw( usleep ualarm gettimeofday tv_interval );
CGI->compile(':all');
#use Apache2::SizeLimit;
#$Apache2::SizeLimit::MAX_PROCESS_SIZE  = 35000;

return 1;

And source it in using PerlRequire.

httpd.conf
PerlModule ModPerl::Registry