List:       apache-modgzip
Subject:    Re: [Mod_gzip] GZip and JavaScript srcs in the <head>
From:       Tom Whitnah <tomw () stanford ! edu>
Date:       2001-07-26 6:12:00

Just wanted to elaborate on the problem.  My dynamically generated
JavaScript is being embedded in <head>, but the html is being loaded
inside of frameset, so this at least fits your description.  This
javascript is 500K and compresses to 40K, so I think I'm going to wait
to move GZip off our test server onto our live server till this issue is
resolved.  Thanks for your committment to this product and mailing list
Kevin.

-Tom