List:       apache-httpd-users
Subject:    Re: [users@httpd] Re: Administrivia question: subject prefix?
From:       "DL Neil" <PHPml () DandE ! HomeChoice ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-08-30 16:07:56

Hi James

> To or Cc line should work as long as the original sender does not do
> something absurd like sending a Bcc to the list.

You'd think so wouldn't you? However people are just not like that - as soon
as you idiot-proof something, someone goes and builds a better class of
idiot!

- on 26Aug, ie during the 'deliberation period', I posted just such an
example to the list (more in amusement than to make a point). Please contact
me off-list if you'd really like a copy.

BTW I use exactly that To and CC option (but shush, don't tell the people
responsible for starting this thread!)

Regards,
=dn