List:       apache-current-testers
Subject:    Re: Apache 2.0.20
From:       Daniel Stone <daniel () sfarc ! net>
Date:       2001-07-10 11:06:53

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 07:53:13PM -0700, rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I have just tagged Apache 2.0.20, and I am rolling it now.  It will
> be available at http://dev.apache.org/dist/ within the next 30
> minutes.  Please feel free test and report back the results.

-1 on making this a beta, until either mod_ssl is a) fixed, b) tagged
experimental/broken/whatever, or c) ripped out. Yes, I've applied the two
patches that were floating around earlier, and it segfaults on load. Mind
you, there's no clear documentation on making this happen, but I used the
configuration directives and userspace tools from 1.3.20+mod_ssl, and it all
works fine, except it segfaults on load. Backtrace soon(ish).

Daniel Stone						     <daniel@sfarc.net>
<Nuke> "can NE1 help me aim nuclear weaponz????? /MSG ME!!"