List:       apache-httpd-dev
Subject:    Re: Completely transform a request
From:       TOKILEY () aol ! com
Date:       2007-07-31 14:44:07

I'm doing some testing here on the latest build from trunk.
Will let you know ASAP whether this is going to be possible
from solely within a connection input filter or whether you will
need other "hooks" to pull it off.

In the meantime... if someone else is more familiar with connection
input filters and already knows there is no way to do this given the
current design and implementation it would cut some corners to
hear "it can't be done".

You MAY have found a bug in connection input filtering.
Maybe not. It's worth a look to see if that's the case.

Kevin Kiley

In a message dated 7/31/2007 5:53:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,