List:       apache-docs
Subject:    Wiki Noise
From:       Tony Stevenson <pctony () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-07-04 21:01:06

Hey,

Apologies to all for the high level of noise on the wiki this evening.

All pages, with one exception have been flattened, and all links on the
wiki have been updated to reflect this.

The one area I did not flatten was the translations section, as I could
not see a sensible (and|or) a clean way of doing that, if someone else
has any ideas please feel free to let me know.

Hope this meets with everyone's approval.  :-)

--
Tony