List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: CVS snapshots
From:       Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant () ehatchersolutions ! com>
Date:       2003-02-19 9:44:11

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 04:40  AM, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> Moving to ant-dev for now. The largest items are a large tar test
> file, Appendix E PDF, some large test images, Xerces and the the
> XDoclet jars.
>
> What would we want to eliminate from the snapshot (We are currently
> double size of httpd and 4x Tomcat).
>
> Conor

Since two of these are mine:

- Appendix E doesn't need to be in snapshots.  It doesn't even need to
be in distributions, but it'd be nice if it was in the release
distributions.  If its removed from distributions, lets link it from
the website at least so folks can get to it easier than through CVS.

- XDoclet JAR's - I'm assuming in proposal/xdocs/lib, right?  The xdocs
directory can be removed from snapshots/distributions as far as I'm
concerned - its still a work-in-progress, and the results are posted
online through Gump now anyway.

	Erik