List:       ant-dev
Subject:    Re: CVS snapshots
From:       Stefan Bodewig <bodewig () apache ! org>
Date:       2003-02-19 9:56:09

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
wrote:

> The largest items are a large tar test file,

I don't think we can do much about it (well, we could gzip it, maybe
and gunzip it in the test that needs it) as we need an input as big for
the bzip2 regression test.  gzip -9 would reduce the size from 3MB to
300K.

> Appendix E PDF,

bzip2 it and <bunzip2> it in the distribution target?  Doesn't gain
much, about 350K out of 2.5MB.

> What would we want to eliminate from the snapshot

I feel inclined to drop the complete proposal directory, if possible.

Stefan