List:       amavis-user
Subject:    [AMaViS-user] amavisd-new and spamassassin...
From:       Ricardo Stella <stella () rider ! edu>
Date:       2003-05-13 21:19:00

Quick questions, though I believe I might have to ask them to the SA
group...

With a default setup, external tests are not performed.  But is BAYES
enabled ?

Also, my tests users are forwarding SPAM that passes due to low scores
to a mail address as attachments.  Can I feed this mailbox to sa-learn
?  Would it be problems with the fact that the messages are forwarded ?

TIA...
["stella.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]