List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    Re: [amarok] src: Remove unused AudioCdTrackProvider
From:       Matěj Laitl <matej () laitl ! cz>
Date:       2013-02-18 16:31:02

On 18. 2. 2013 Bart Cerneels wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Matěj Laitl <matej@laitl.cz> wrote:
> > Git commit d6251e08012056b1e3920edb7ae2d451bcdf9218 by Matěj Laitl.
> >
> > Remove unused AudioCdTrackProvider
>
> Wasn't this part of AudioCdCollection? How did that ever work?

AudioCdCollection is a TrackProvider itself (through Collections::Collection)
and has its own implementation of possiblyContainsTrack() and trackForUrl().

AudioCdTrackProvider was simply a historic remnant or a thing implemented but
never actually used. (unfortunately we have more of these) The class simply
wasn't instantiated anywhere in Amarok code.

	Matěj