List:       amarok-devel
Subject:    Re: Klocwork Project Analysis
From:       "Mark Kretschmann" <m.kretschmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-10 17:36:35

On 8/8/08, Ragaeeb Haq <Ragaeeb.Haq@klocwork.com> wrote:
>  We are having some trouble building the Amarok project. The problems
>  seem to be related to the KDE libraries. Are there any libraries or
>  suggestions that you can provide us that will facilitate the build
>  process?

Ragaeeb, could you please elaborate on what specifically is causing
you trouble to build, and maybe attach a log? We will do everything to
help you if you provide more details.

In general, Amarok 2 (from SVN trunk) needs the following dependencies:

* KDElibs 4.1
* KDEbase/runtime 4.1
* TagLib 1.5 (from the KDEsupport module)
* Qt 4.4 (needed by KDE)

We are still very keen on getting Amarok 2 analyzed by Klocwork. Hope
to hear back from you :)

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer