List:       amarok
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Backup Feature
From:       Ljubomir Simin <ljubomir.simin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-18 21:36:25

Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181
http://counter.li.org

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]

Also seeing as a user in amarok has already specified which folders their
music is in would it not be easier to go to amarok and select "Back up music
collection" and for amarok to guide you through the process rather than
using k3b (just a note I'm using the gnome desktop and have not used k3b
personally but I assume that it is similar to most other cd burning
software)

Basically it boils down to the fact that I think amarok should be the
ultimate utility for music and I think a music backup feature would be a
good addition along these lines.

--
Josh.